PT. Natarang Mining is constructing an underground gold/silver mine and 400 TPD Merril-Crowe processing plant at its Way Linggo project Lampung, Sumatra. Commissioning is planned early 2010. PT Natarang Mininghas vacancies for various Geologists positions as listed below.
You will bring at least 6-10 years operational experience in a gold operation (Merrill Crowe Circuit) with Senior Management experience and as an industryprofessional be looking to deliver best practice.
The Processing Manager is responsible to ensure effective and safe operation of the Gold Treatment Plant, achieve budget production, capital expenditure and operating costs including Maintenance.
A full job description is available to interested candidates.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria
• Tertiary qualifications in Metallurgy or a related discipline
• Familiarity with metallurgical accounting systems and understanding ofprocess control systems.
• Experience in Maintenance management systems
• A solid understanding of metallurgy processes, functions and interfaces in Gold operation
• Good computer skills with the ability to use integrated management system, word processing and spreadsheet applications
• Proven effective leadership and management of a multi-disciplinary processing department in a medium to large operation
• A high level understanding of Mines Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
• A strong working knowledge of the relevant environmental legislation
• Budget-Operation/Capital/ Forecasting
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply in, confidence on the email subject, no later than 24 may 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org